Friday 14 January 2011

Day 14... just a quickie


Ok,, so I technically did 2 runs today, but they were pretty much one after the other, it's not strictly true.

I wanted to try & beat my 15 min mile I'd set during the 1st 13 days of #Janathon. SO the 1st run I actually managed it! 14:03 is my new #Janathon fastest mil, my personal best ever is 11:55. So Yipee! 2 more weeks to shave off another 2 min 8 seconds... err, I will keep you posted on that one.

The second "run" was mostly just to keep me travelling at least 2 miles every day. (this is my personal minimum daily distance.) It was more of a 15 minute wheeze to tell truth. I'm going to say there were a few hills. Honest.

This concludes the #Janathon post. But stay tuned, I'm just playing with Excel & Photoshop, to try & work out some half way Janalytics.


0 comments:

Post a Comment