Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Morning Sickness of the Long Distance Runner

The story I've been squeeing about is on page 3 of the Lancashire Evening Post today. The story covers  a full page.

I'm quite amazed at how much attention the fact that I'm running & pregnant has generated to tell truth. I'm sure other mums with 2 or 3 kids have to run around just as much, if not more, as me, only not as officially as I am.

Well it was fun to do the interview & the photos, even if I think I look a bit weird in them.

The link  to the LEP full story is below, please don't forget the whole point of the story was really to help me raise more pennies for Heart Research UK, just let me know if you want to pledge, I'll add you to the running total (PUN!)

The Morning Sickness of the Long Distance Runner


0 comments:

Post a Comment