Saturday 27 February 2010

Lazy Days & a Big Thank you!

So I haven't actually done any running for about 2 weeks, I've been uber lazy recently. In fact the last running I did was the 5K around the park.

A combination of overnight shifts at work (yes there really are people who buy Footlong Subs at 3am!) and a cold have kept me out of my running kit. Sorry.
 

So I have one more night shift tonight, and I PROMIS I'll run on Monday afternoon.

On a nicer note I want to say a GIANT Thank You to Lelia, George, Michael & Helen! My latest sponsors, bringing my Running total to £44.85 (in Gift Aid) 

If you'd like to sponsor me please click the Links below, and don't forget to click the Gift Aid buttons, every extra penny to Heart Research UK counts!

Sponsor me on Virgin Money Giving

0 comments:

Post a Comment