Thursday 7 January 2010

I've said at least 12, how many have you?



This is a Nike Ad, from about 2 years ago...
Too cold is in there, so I got my bottom off the couch, stepped away from the hummous, and went for a quickie

DAY FIVE - 1KM (probably) (10min)
This run sucked...
I went to the Gym, and nearly killed myself slipping on the ice, lost my Nike+ gizmo on the way, and hated every second of running on the treadmill, and then sulked all the way back home.

Thankfully tomorrow is a rest day.

oh, and;
I've got shin splints
I'm exerting myself too much
I've got a case of the Mondays, the Tuesdays, the Wednesdays.
I wanna do something else
After New Years
I might make a mistake
I fell bloated
I have gas
My blister hurts
My tummy hurts
Its not in my genes
Im not the athletic type
I dont wanna slow you down
I think ill sit this one out
I´m too weak / too slow / too big

I ate too much for breakfast
I´ve got a headache
It´s raining
My dog is sick
I can´t right now
Not inspired
It makes me smell bad

I´m allergic to this stuff
I´m fat 
I´m thin
It´s too hot
It's too cold


what's the excuse for my next run?

0 comments:

Post a Comment